A day trekking to Gulkamsay, Chimgan mountains
Tashkent – Chimgan – Gulkamsay – Charvak – Tashkent
Day 01 Tashkent – Chimgan – Gulkamsay – Charvak – Tashkent
– 09:00 – Pick up from hotel in Tashkent & drive to Chimgan (100 km, 2 hrs).
– 11:00-12:00 Hiking at 1,600m, with an ascent (+220m) to Gulkam Pass (1,820m) along a good mountain trail with thick wild trees and bushes. On the top of the pass enjoy/photo shooting the beauty of the mountains and the Gulkamsay river.
– 12:00-13:00 – Descend to Gulkam canyon, passing through birch trees. Stop for some rest (1,550 m).
– 13:00-14:15 – Cross the freezing cold Gulkamsay river barefoot, before ascending to a forest zone on the mountain range (1,600 m). Enjoy the surrounding panoramas, and then descend to the Kuiliksai stream with its silver rich water.
– 14:15-14:45 – Picnic lunch on the banks of Kuliksai stream (1,500 m).
– 14:45-15:30 – Descend to the joints of the Kuliksai stream and the Gulkamsay river (1,420 m). – Ascend to Gulkam Falls (1,480m) and enjoy splendid views of the Gulkam gorges, their sheer cliffs, and the waterfalls pools.
– 15:30-16:30 – Continue hiking along the Gulkamsay river.
– 16:30-18.30 – Get into the car and drive to Tashkent, passing the picturesque Charvak reservoir. Stop to take photos and some info about the reservoir. Upon arrival in Tashkent, transfer to hotel. End of the tour.
|PAX in a group||PRICE (PER PERSON)|
|– 1 pax (single accom.)||Upon request|
|– 2 pax (twin sharing)||Upon request|
|– 3 pax (twin sharing)||Upon request|
|– 4 pax (twin sharing)||Upon request|
|– 5 pax (twin sharing)||Upon request|
|– 6 pax (twin sharing)||Upon request|
|– 7 pax (twin sharing)||Upon request|
|– Single supplement||Upon request|
SPECIFICATIONS OF THIS TOUR
Features of the tour:
This tour contains the highlighted cities of Uzbekistan: Tashkent, Khiva, Bukhara, Shakhrisabz and Samarkand by covering cultural, historical, architectural and educational features. As a standard classical tour, its duration is ideal with enough time to learn the famous cities on the Silk Road and at the same time to enjoy one’s holiday.
Best season to travel:
You can travel and enjoy this program all year around however one can feel a little bit uncomfortable to travel in the hottest period of summer (in July) and in winter when the weather is cold. But during these off-season periods, travellers can get special discounted rates for packages by request.
Level of difficulties and age limitation:
This is an easy level tour and there is no age limitation as far as a person has no walking distance problem. Because in some cities such as Khiva and Bukhara, transportation is limited and normally tourists walk around approximately from 3 to 5 km during an excursion.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BOOK THIS TOUR?