MICE tourism and services in Uzbekistan
MICE Tourism – Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions/Events
MICE is currently one of the most rapidly growing type of tourism not only in Uzbekistan, but in the whole world.
Why people of business are choosing Uzbekistan for their MICE trips:
- It is a country of big contrasts: modernity and culture/traditions;
- Big choice of hotels with all needed facilities and equipment;
- Existence of charming, traditional boutique hotels;
- Relatively attractive prices for MICE Tourism;
- Availability of taking trips to legendary cities of the Great Silk Road: Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva;
- Visa free regime for about 80 countries, plus electronic visa system for 77 countries of the world;
- Strategically well located and very convenient to invite participants from the rest CIS Republics;
- Diversity and richness of cuisine;
- Abundance of holidays, festivals and traditional ceremonies;
- Liberal approach to Islamic religion and respect to other religions though more than 90% of population is Muslim;
- Favorable climate (mostly continental): 4 seasons with full fledged peculiarities
- Oriental bazaars with the sweetest fruits, vegetables, dried fruits and spices!
- Last, but not least, a nation whose main nature is HOSPITALITY!
We arrange the following MICE services in Central Asian countries:
- Seminars of “Sharing experience”;
- Meetings in a “workshop” mode;
- Business meetings;
- Business training meetings;
- Technical support of meetings;
- Venues: provision of outdoor and indoor areas;
- Equipment: equipping sites with any technical devices;
- Trainers: hiring qualified business trainers.
- Incentive trips;
- Fascinating excursion routes: quests and adventure tours;
- Active team games;
- Master classes;
- Various types of retreats;
- Programs: ready-made team game programs.
- Conferences and related equipment;
- Help-desk support in MICE department;
- Fast check-in and separate reception;
- Information: informational support;
- Branding: printing banners and catalogs with the direct contractor of a company.
- Professional support and coordination of events by English/Russian speaking staff.
- Corporate holidays (new year, company day, etc.);
- Gala dinners;
- Theatrical show programs;
- Theme parties;
- Sporting events;
- Wedding ceremonies;
- Event agencies: attracting professional event agencies;
- Creative groups: performance of various musical and dance groups;
- Technical staff: provision of technical staff, light and sound engineers, DJs.
In case you have more questions or ideas to consider, you can get in touch with our managers through our contact us page.